Dog Umbrella - Pug (White on Black)
DON'T LET RAIN KEEP YOU FROM EXERCISING YOUR PET; BE UNIQUE, DIFFERENT, FASHIONABLE, STAY DRY & HEALTHY WITH AN ARTFUL UMBRELLA THAT'S MADE IN THE USA
Pugs and puddles - perfect! All of you Pug fans will love this fashionable and functional umbrella. It features a red canopy with a stylish fawn silhouette of a Pug on each of the eight sections of the canopy.
- Shaft: The backbone of the umbrella. It is constructed out of wide gauge (14 mm) steel providing strength and rigidity. A rust resistant black coating is applied to protect and maintain the finish. The shaft along with the cap gives this umbrella the sturdiness to be used as a walking stick a well.
- Cap: Wide gauge black steel for firmness and anti-chafe properties when used as a walking
- Handle: Rubberized crook handle for comfortable grip.
- Mechanism: Automatic opening mechanism with wide gauge to match the shaft and heavy duty spring for added durability.
- Ribs: Fiberglass ribs for an extraordinary degree of wind resistance not found on the typical umbrella made with metal ribs that tend to kink and break even from light use.
- Tips: Black plastic tips on the end of the ribs gives an attractive accent and dulls those sharp tips!
- Canopy: 100% 190 thread count Pongee, the finest quality polyester material available, with waterproof coating. Umbrella opens to a full 48" arc.
- Strap: Velcro for easy opening and closing.
- Dimensions: Length: 34 inches long, Canopy diameter: 36 inches